Director, Cloud Architecture
Whether helping customers reduce costs, improving operations, or solving complex business problems the job of an architect is always morphing to the requirements of the customer. It is this constant change in business requirement and proper application of problem solving technology that I love the most.
Joe has worked in technology groups inside the finance, healthcare and technology service provider verticals. He has been involved in hundreds of different virtual client computing and mobility projects, along with many virtualization and software defined datacenter focused initiatives over his career.
Joe started at Advizex Technologies as a delivery consultant in the Microsoft and virtualization teams and is currently a Cloud Solution Architect with Advizex. He is responsible for design and architectural oversight, and working hand in hand with delivery teams to ensure customer success when implementing new systems and augmenting existing systems.
What inspires Joe about this his environment is the freedom to be a true technology specialist. Most companies employ folks who need to divide their focus over many areas of the business; keeping the lights on, examining for efficiencies and improving processes, all while being a valued and understanding member of the organization. As principal architect and technical consultant, Joe can holistically examine a company’s tech and application and identify ways for the operations of IT to impact business value.
- VMware Certified Design Expert – Datacenter Virtualization
- VMware Certified Design Expert – Desktop and Mobility
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Networking Virtualization
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Datacenter Virtualization
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Virtualization
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop and Mobility
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud
- VMware vSAN 2017 Specialist
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7, System Center Configuration Manager