Two words that define the Advizex difference: Engineering excellence.
Courtney spent ten years in Washington, D.C. as a client account executive covering several key accounts including the USPS. She acquired her company’s first prime federal opportunity and worked with C-level executives to maintain top-tier service for a suite of applications handling $1.5B of customer spend. Courtney also served as leader of the company’s first mentorship program and corporate advisory board. Prior to IT business development, Courtney was a film publicist for Lionsgate Theatrical Releases in Santa Monica and part-time sideline assist for ABC-ESPN.
- Advizex Rookie of the Year and President’s Club Recipient 2020
- Guest Blogger, Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Moderator, Be Heard! Cleveland
- Moderator, HIMSS Women in Tech
- Speaker, Tokenized Municipal Bonds at Crypto Cleveland
- Speaker, Blockchain Use Cases: Solutions Conference Hackathon
- Co-Producer & Director, Be Heard!
- Professional Mentor, College Now
- 200-hour Certified Power Yoga Teacher
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance Advocate: Class of 2019