I’m inspired by the constant change and evolution that occurs in our industry. As we embrace the never ceasing challenges of IT demands, an immense satisfaction is achieved when challenges are overcome. IT now has a larger than ever portfolio of services and solutions available to take organizations from a slow pace of change to a pace of rapid innovation in processes, operations, and architecture. These solutions offer exciting opportunities for consultants like me to bring to life new IT strategies, technology roadmaps, and service capabilities that enable our customers to deliver more quickly, efficiently, and drive greater results.
Andrew Ortiz is an Infrastructure Architect and Professional Services Principal Consultant with more than 15 years of IT experience. He has an extensive background in infrastructure planning, design, implementation, administration, and managing cross-functional business operations and technology projects. He is an analytical, conceptual thinker who effectively partners with senior leaders, customers, and technologists to assess opportunities, facilitate strategic conversations, and drive successful services implementations. Andrew’s ability to assess complex scenarios and identify appropriate solutions emphasizes his ability to gain meaningful insight and understand the needs of his customers.
Andrew has managed, and/or delivered, a broad portfolio of projects in industries ranging from financial services and healthcare, to retail and construction services. Some of his previous projects focused on:
- Infrastructure automation, orchestration, and configuration management
- Infrastructure and application analytics and monitoring
- Regulatory/operational audits and compliance assessments and remediation
- Enterprise-scale, cross-functional implementations for retail eCommerce platforms and financial services solutions
- BC/DR planning, design, and solution implementation
Andrew joined Advizex in 2016 as a Presales Engineer supporting the infrastructure sales organization, and transitioned into the ServiceNow professional services team focused on IT Operations Management (ITOM). Prior to joining Advizex in 2016, he worked as an Advisory Solutions Engineer at Fiserv, Inc. on several cross-functional projects implementing financial services solutions for large banking institutions. Prior to that, he served as a Microsoft Infrastructure Lead at DSW Shoe Warehouse and Infrastructure Engineer at L Brands. He holds a BSBA in Management from Ohio Dominican University and resides in the Columbus, OH area.
- Certified Meraki Network Administrator (updated 2020)
- ITIL v4 Foundations (2019)
- ServiceNow Administrator (In Progress 2020)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (In Progress 2020)
- Agile SCRUM Master (Planned 2020)