A modern infrastructure is a critical key to digital transformation.
“Getting modern” enables flexible and agile cloud-like self-service in your on-premises data centers. This is the capability business users grasp to leverage IT. This is the power that enables digital transformation. As a result, your organization can adapt to rapidly changing market conditions and take advantage of new and evolving business opportunities.
Advizex with Dell EMC is offering a free IT assessment to help you focus your investments and pave the way to a digital future. At Advizex, teams of technical experts spend their days evaluating which of the following storage options will modernize a given client’s IT infrastructure:
- All-flash and hybrid storage arrays
- Converged and hyper-converged systems
- Software-defined storage
- Cloud-based storage
Our recommendations depend on many factors, not the least of which are data protection requirements:
- Snapshots and replication
- Data encryption
- Backup and recovery
- Long-term retention
- Global oversight
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
What do you need to get modern?
Here is a sneak peek of the top 10 questions you need to answer if you want to totally transform your IT infrastructure for optimal performance:
- Does your IT organization enable end-users to provision on-premises IT resources (such as VMs, storage capacity, and so on) in a self-service fashion?
- To what extent has your development organization adopted formal DevOps principles and best practices?
- How frequently is the IT organization (and its outcomes) evaluated by C-suite business executives or the board of directors?
- Who does the most senior IT executive at your company report to? (For example, CEO or equivalent, president/COO, CFO, SVP/VP.)
- How much progress has your IT organization made towards running applications and services on-premises with the same capabilities afforded by public cloud providers?
- Does your organization use converged or hyper-converged infrastructure platforms to support any of its on-premises applications? If so, approximately what percentage of applications?
- What’s your company’s perspective on software-defined storage (SDS)?
- What’s your company’s perspective on software-defined networking (SDN)?
- Does your organization use storage systems that utilize scale-out architectures to support any on-premises applications? If so, what approximate percentage of applications?
- Does your organization use flash/solid-state storage to support any on-premises applications? If so, how does your organization typically deploy flash/solid-state storage?
We invite you to take the first step toward making your dream infrastructure a reality. Take the Advizex Dell EMC #GetModern assessment now. ▪